CNC Mill Operator – Night Shift
Genuine Machine Products is World-Class Quality-Focused Aerospace Manufacturer looking for a qualified CNC Mill Operator to join our team.
Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment. Under minimal supervision, works from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions. May communicate directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Checks and inspects machining operations against specified tolerances. May identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
- Manufacture and inspects detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment ( mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, jig bores and other machining equipment) and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
- Determine how to set up machines based on instructions received.
- Perform minor repairs of equipment.
- Keep work area clean and free from safety hazards. Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
- 5+ years of CNC Mill Operator experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Programming experience is an asset
- Flexible Availability.
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY WITH US TODAY!
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their country of changeability for export control purposes. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.